On July 28, we celebrated marriage equality with Denise, a parent participant in Children of Lesbians and Gays Everywhere (COLAGE). Denise read Courting Equality in one afternoon, after her neighbor Orlando Del Valle lent her a copy. She was among many lesbian and gay families who gathered for Family Pride Week. Courting Equality drew a large crowd to the Provincetown Library, where state representatives Carl Sciortino and Sarah Peake, along with former Senator Cheryl Jacques, talked about the political struggle to win marriage equality.
Buy this book!
Courting Equality Movie
- Freedom to Marry
- Freedom to Marry MA
- Freedom to Marry-the film
- Human Rights Campaign
- Lambda Legal
- Marriage Equality USA
- Mass Lesbian & Gay Bar Association
- National Center for Lesbian Rights
- National Gay & Lesbian Task Force
- Religious Coalition for the Freedom to Marry
- The History Project